Team Service produces high quality and high technology carpet lifts. Our carpets can reach 250m lenght in one piece, widht of 550mm, 650mm, 750mm, 850mm, 1100mm and adjustable speed of 0,2m/s a 0,7m/s or up to 1,2m/s
Team Service guarantees all customers an assistance service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from December 1 to March 31 of each year.
• Marking: CE - designed in compliance with EN 15700 standard
• Motor: SEW-EURODRIVE 5.5 - 7.5 - 11 - 18.5 - 2x11kW
• Adjustable Speed: 0.2 to 0.7 m/s
• Carpet width: 550, 650, 750, 850, 1200 mm
• Bearing structure: High quality GALVANISED STEEL
• Side mats: PVC (to keep clean the area under the carpet and level the snow
along the side walkway)
• Ground mounting: Height adjustable FEET
• Channels for belt sliding: STAINLESS STEEL
• Assembly system: MODULAR (designed
• Rubber belt: TOP GRIP (antislip with STAINLESS STEEL joint)
- designed for allowing to be shortened directly by the customer
during the standard elongation period (first month of use of the new carpet).
- portable emergency control panels
• Drive station: featuring INFRARED HEATER
(to prevent snow and ice formation)
• Hydraulic belt tensioning system: in the return station (downhill)
• Electrical cabinet: BUILT-IN
• Automatic carpet restart (in case of “false alarm”)
• Touch screen: count of passengers and working hours, technical data
collection, monitoring/list of all safety components (sensors). In case of carpet
malfunction, the failure detected by the software is shown on the touch screen.
The control panel is an essential component, a unique feature that represents a real asset of our product on the market.
The control touch screen ensures fast and easy operation for all the various system functions as well as real-time monitoring to determine any causes for system downtime, faults or malfunction.
The simple user-friendly control software allows:
• displaying and fully monitoring each power circuit;
• displaying operation speed, amperage, motor temperature, date, time
and external temperature;
• setting system speed;
• operating the snow clearance mode for fast effective system cleaning
after a snowfall;
• operating the de-icing mode to remove ice between the rubber belt
and the side mats;
• starting the ultrasound sensor for automatic snow melting;
• operating the automatic system start/stop actuated by rider presence.
• displaying system working hour and passenger counts.
REMOTE CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE
Team Service provides customers with 24/7 remote support on all products. The support service is provided free of charge and only requires customers to establish a steady system online connection - whether wi-fi, Ethernet or by Internet Key from any phone service provider.
Our remote support ensures customers to avoid any system downtime and travel costs that should be charged in case of on-site technician service. This support allows our service technicians to provide remote carpet operation and detect any causes of malfunction promptly remedying the fault.
The motor shaft and driving roller are coupled via an SKF flexible coupling.
This solution allows conveying a lower load to the driving roller shaft upon full-load carpet restart and provides fast and easy reduction-gear decoupling if required.
SEW EURODRIVE gear motor features a special anti-corrosive paint coating and heated oil pan to prevent increased viscosity at low temperature rates, as well as a PTC temperature probe for constant motor temperature monitoring.
A special brake rectifier installed in the motor maintains magnet heating in order to prevent brake lining from seizing up, which would cause motor start failure. The above-mentioned fault may frequently occur if the equipment is exposed to alternate freezing and thawing periods or atmospheric humidity and corrosion conditions during downtime.
A hydraulic belt tensioning system is installed in the return station. The return roller is mounted on a trolley running on two tracks, where a hydraulic piston is installed to connect the trolley to the first module. The rubber belt can be tightened or loosened by means of the relevant hydraulic pump, which allows daily monitoring the proper operating pressure and adjusting it promptly and easily in case of pressure deviation from standard. An inductive sensor monitors the consistent rotation of the return roller and the driving one and checks for any deviation, which is displayed on the control touch screen to signal that rubber belt tightening is required. A portable control unit, located close to carpet loading section, includes carpet start and stop controls, speed adjustment control and emergency stop. The return station is equipped with an adjustable-slope loading platform, which allows setting the proper carpet loading slope wherever it is installed, regardless of terrain conditions.
• Roomy interior for maximum comfort
• Suitable for carpet lifts of any width and on any terrain grade
• Easy installation
• Tested in extreme weather conditions for full rider and carpet
lift protection against snow, rain, wind and cold weather
• The interior allows riders to have a 360° all-round view
• The tunnel has a low visual impact from the exterior,
in both summer and winter
• Safety sliding doors featuring perfect integration
• The best adjustable solution for any carpet width
• Stringer system located under